When you’re stressing over work and other unnecessary stuff, He gives you people who will make a difference in making you smile and a lot better. And here are incidents that stood out from my crazy day, in no particular order LOL:
1. Iced White Chocolate Mocha – always an instant “uplifter”. Or so maybe I have already conditioned myself that when I’m feeling a tad bit low, that’s the drink that I order.
2. White Flag – That is my current theme song. LOL. Iris and I heard that while in Starbucks and it has been on repeat, literally, the whole day.
3. Mommy asking what I had for lunch. 🙂 It was just the sweetest. I dunno if she’s doing that subconsciously thinking that I won’t have anyone anymore to ask about that haha. But still, thanks Ma! ❤ I’m also thinking that she’s keeping my occupied also during weekends as she again asked me if I wanted to go with her and Dad on their weekend activity hahaha.
4. Grasshead chat with Mom again. It speaks for itself haha. I remember Dobby in Harry Potter.
5. Blueberry cheesecake dessert with Eppie. When I got the text from her, I was still in the office and have yet to go back to the condo. She said that she has a blueberry cheesecake that we can share when I get home. I was just elated. 🙂
6. Laughter is the best medicine. Mapagod kakatawa? Tears of laughter? Enough said, thank you. 🙂
Today, in spite of all its stressors, is a good day.