I haven’t taken a picture of the other new stuff I got from Inay’s big box earlier. But I got 2 more big bags plus other lunch boxes plus some breakfast plates and bowls for Mom.
Here are the preliminaries that we got the other day:
Tita Nirs forgot to bring this during their visit last year, she was already telling me then that she saw some nail art stuff of skulls haha! I love it. This has stickers and nail buffers too. 🙂
I can’t remember if I still have these or if I gave this to my cousin. They’re just too cute but these kinds of nails doesn’t fit me, my nail bed are too small for them 😦
I just love this. It’s so colorful and so handy. Even if it looks like a nursery bag or a bad that would contain diapers and milk, I still use this to the office because it has so many pockets and segregations 😀 Thank you thank you.
I got comfy new black shoes, which was too timely since I needed one with low heels. 😀 This was supposed to be Mom’s but it doesn’t fit her, YAY! Haha. I haven’t tried the leggings since its material is for cold season.
There you go. We Filipinos would always love the word “balikbayan box” for it would only mean one thing: GIFTS!!! 😀
Over Tweets today…
- 06:44 Good morning Wednesday! 🙂 #
- 22:50 Bakit wala pa yung post ng Twitascope ko? Haha #
- 23:01 Eventful day. Hrhrhrhr. #
- 23:15 Happy to get new stuff from Inay’s balikbayan box haha! LOVE! #
- 23:32 Hahaha 3rd year tayo nagExcel na bongga diba? Kaya yan basta hindi ung Office 2007! =)) @jennalessamaria OMG i suck at using MS excel. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter